BIG IS BACK!
During the event in New Delhi on Tuesday Xiaomi has unveiled its much-awaited successor of year old Xiaomi Mi Max which was quite humongous with its 6.44inch display and 4850mAh Battery.
When it comes to Xiaomi Mi Max 2, everything about this device is quite at max for a daily user like a 644inch Full HD display, 5300mAh Non Removable battery. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core Processor to provide the perfect balance between Power Efficiency and Performance. With the dimension of 174.1×88.7×7.6mm, it’s a really a big size phablet phone like its predecessor Xiaomi Mi Max. In India, it comes with only one storage and ram option and that is 4GB RAM & 64GB of Internal Storage. The 128GB variant of the Mi Max 2 is not launched in India.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specification at Glance:
- 6.44 inches Full HD IPS LCD display.
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53).
- Adreno 506 GPU.
- 12 MP, f/2.2 Sony IMX 386 Rear Camera & 5MP Front Shooter.
- Supports 4K Recording and 4K Video Playback.
- Running on MIUI 8 on the top Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
- 5300mAh Non-removable Li-Ion Battery.
- Type-C 1.0 with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
- Stereo Speakers and Fingerprint Sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is priced at Rs 16,999 and will be available in only Matte Black color option and finally, a Quick charge 3.0 charger is included in the box. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be available on July 20 and July 21 at mi.com & mi home and then followed by an open sale starting July 27th across online and offline channels. As a launch offers Xiaomi has partnered with Jio for the phone and users get 100GB of additional data on the Mi Max 2.
What are your thoughts on Xiaomi Mi Max 2? Let us know in the comments section below and don’t forget to Share this news on Facebook and Twitter.