SAMSUNG GALAXY ON7 PRIME: REBORN
Last week we saw the launch of Samsung Galaxy A8+ and now Samsung India is getting aggressive with the launch of Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime, the newest budget mid-range smartphone from Samsung which was recently unveiled at an event in Gurugram. The On7 Prime will be available exclusively on Amazon India.
The main highlight of the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is its Samsung Mall which Samsung claims it to be a revolutionary new way to shop online. Basically, you take a snap of product which you like and Samsung Mall will find out the best online deals and pay-as-you-go.
It allows searching across multiple online shopping websites and with an introduction to the universal cart where you can add products from different shopping sites (Amazon, Jabong, Shopclues and Tata Cliq) and review them in a single cart.
SAMSUNG GALAXY On7 PRIME SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm; Weight: 170g
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime will be available at Rs.12990/- and it will complete against newly launched Honor 9 Lite and the well-established Xiaomi Mi A1.