ONEPLUS 6: BUY OR NOT TO BUY?
Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus recently launched their 2018 Flagship Killer “the OnePlus 6” with some high-end specification at a not-so budget-friendly price like they used to price their products.
The OnePlus 6 does come with some mind-blowing features that will attract buyer instantly. Today, We’ll try to find out the reasons to buy OnePlus 6 & some reasons not to buy the latest Flagship Killer.
ONEPLUS 6 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.28″ AMOLED, 2,160×1,080px resolution, 402ppi; sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU.
- 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- Main camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7, 27mm, 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, gyro-EIS, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0, 20mm, 1/3″, 1.0µm), gyro-EIS, Auto HDR, 1080p
- Android 8.1.0 Oreo(Oxygen OS)
- 3,300mAh Li-Po (sealed); Dash Charge proprietary fast charging (5V/4A 20W).
- USB Type-C (v2.0), NFC, aptX HD and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, Dual Sim, Face Unlock, 3.5mm jack, tri-position Alert Slider.
REASONS TO BUY
- Cheapest Smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Astonishing Optic AMOLED 18:9 Full HD+ Display
- New Glass Design make it more Premium over Aluminium Unibody Shell
- Improved Cameras over OnePlus 5T
REASONS NOT TO BUY
- Battery Capacity remains same as OnePlus 5T i.e 3300mAh
- Still, no IP67/68 Certification which is available at lower-priced devices
- In just Six months you’ll get the OnePlus 6T with more new features
- Priced around Rs.34,999/-
So, ARE YOU GOING TO BUY?
Don’t Forget to Share!
For all the latest Tech News, Buying Guides and much more, don’t forget to Subscribe to Our Newsletter.