ONEPLUS 5T | STAR WARS
After teasing OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition Smartphone in Comic-Con Bengaluru. Today, OnePlus finally launched the limited edition smartphone in India at the price of Rs.38999. This limited smartphone looks very much identical to recently launched OnePlus 5T with some cosmetic changes and it comes in Sandstone White colour.
This limited edition OnePlus 5T is dedicated to all the Star Wars Fans and the smartphone will go on sale starting midnight tonight.
- It comes with a Star Wars logo at the back – which is surrounded by a red border.
- Styled in black and white and pays homage to the style of Stormtroopers.
- The alert sliders on the left get a red-color paint job termed as Red Mineral Slider.
- The new OnePlus 5T limited edition comes with 10 special Star Wars wallpapers as well.
ONEPLUS 5T SPECIFICATIONS:
- 6.01″ AMOLED, 2,160×1,080px resolution, 401ppi; sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5.
- Main camera: Sony IMX398 sensor, 16MP, 1.12µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, EIS; multi-shot noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording. Secondary camera: Sony IMX376K sensor, 20MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture.
- Front camera: Sony IMX371 sensor, 16MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Oxygen OS)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835: octa-core CPU (Kryo 280, 4×2.45GHz + 4×1.9GHz), Adreno 540 GPU.
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- 3,300mAh Li-Po (sealed); Dash Charge proprietary fast charging (5V/4A).
- USB Type-C (v2.0), NFC and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, Dual Sim, Face Unlock, 3.5mm jack, tri-position Alert Slider.