The OnePlus 5T which was launched recently and also proved to be the company’s fastest-selling smartphone ever with very positive reviews. After the launch, OnePlus co-founder, Carl Pei has already said that an upcoming update will improve its camera capabilities and many other feature updates will be on the way for OnePlus 5T.
Today, OnePlus 5T has received OxygenOS 4.7.2 as its first major software update. This OTA (Over the Air) update optimises fingerprint and Face Unlock features and includes some other improvements as well as performance enhancements.
Here’s a look at the full patch notes from OnePlus:
- Optimizations for fingerprint unlock
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Improved accuracy of screen off gestures
- Improved EIS during 4K video recording
- Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch (KRACK vulnerability patch)
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
The OnePlus 5T will be available for purchase from November 28 exclusively on Amazon.