Moto E4 and E4 Plus was launched in the International market last month, were India launch was on Wednesday in New Delhi.
The Motorola E4’s are the successor of E3 which was best-in-budget at the time of their launch, E4’s are the fourth generation of legendary E-Series lineup. At first, it will available exclusively through Flipkart but the company has also confirmed the offline launch of E4 later this month.
Motorola E4 Plus looks very much identical to Moto G5 as the E4’s front fingerprint sensor is embedded into the home button with water repellent nano coating.
Moto E4 Plus at Glance:
- Runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Comes with 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display.
- Powered by MediaTek MTK6737M Quad Core SoC clocked at 1.3GHz.
- 3GB RAM with 32GB of Internal Storage which is expandable up to 128GB via SD Card.
- 13-megapixel Rear Camera with f/2.0 aperture, AF and single-LED flash support.
- For the front, we have a 5-megapixel sensor with a f/2.2 aperture with Beautification Mode.
- The biggest talking point is its ample 5000mAh which support fast charging as well.
- It supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Micro-USB port, GPS and Bluetooth v4.1.
- Supports all the basic sensors like Proximity, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Magnetometer.
- Available Colours Iron Gray, Fine Gold and Oxford Blue.
- 2-month free subscription to Hotstar Premium.
- Idea subscribers will get 84GB data for 3 months at Rs.443/-
- Jio subscribers will get Jio Prime + 30GB additional data.
- Exchange offers up to 9000/-
- Moto Pulse 2 headphones at a discounted price of Rs 749 (down from Rs. 1,599).