Today, We are going to show you a very simple way to download any of your favorite YouTube videos on your phone with ease. You just have to follow these easy steps, Let’s get started!
“Before installing the application you need to enable Unknown Sources from your device’s Security settings”
- To install the app, click on your notification bar message for the completed download.
- Download any YouTube videos;
- Multithreaded downloads: maximises bandwidth available and minimizes YouTube’s speed throttling;
- Support for any format/quality available from YouTube;
- Audio extraction/conversion to mp3 via item menu in the Dashboard;
- File management options via long-click on an item in the Dashboard;
- Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps;
- Video list filters by format, quality ecc via (left) sliding menu;
- Many preferences to customize usage.
- Search for video and music within the app itself;
- Select the “Share” button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose “YouTube Downloader”;
- You’ll see all the video codecs and qualities available;
- Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction/conversion/mux and file management);
- WE ARE DONE!
The video will start downloading and soon after downloading, it will show up in your Gallery/MX player/Video Player.
Don’t forget to Share!
For all the latest Tech News, Buying Guides and much more, don’t forget to Subscribe to Our Newsletter.