BEST HEADPHONES UNDER Rs.4000/-
Confused about buying new headphones under Rs.4000?? Take a look at the best of the lot. Bass pumping headphones to all-rounder in sound quality, from Professional to Funky and Value for Money.
BEYERDYNAMIC – DTX 910
The Beyerdynamic DTX 910 over-ear open back headphones that are very comfortable and provide unusually linear and natural sound with great detail resolution. The headphones are adjustable and come with 90º swiveling ear cups with ultra-soft ear pads.
If you are on a tight budget and looking for high-grade audio, the DTX 910 is a great choice.
1) Detailed and Open Sound
2) Great design and 90º swiveling ear cups.
3) These headphones have an adjustable headband make them very comfortable.
4) Single Sided 3m Long Cable
1) The build made up of plastic.
2) Fails to completely block out external noise
3) Average Bass.
AKG – K52
The AKG K52 over-ears, closed-back headphones provide the perfect combination of sound quality and comfort. Professional drivers deliver solid bass, well-defined mids, and clear highs so you can hear every detail of your music. The K52 headphones come with comfortable leatherette ear pads and a self-adjusting headband that allows extended wear without discomfort.
AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M20x HEADPHONE
The ATH-M20X professional monitor headphones have a phenomenally high quality textured matte construction and overall solid durability. Audio Technica ATH-MX20X comes with 40MM large and custom-made drivers with copper-coated aluminum voice coils. These Audio Technica ATH-M20X are specifically tuned for producing stupendously clear and clean sound with enhanced bass.
1)Excellent Build Quality.
2) Neutral Sound- an Audio Technica Signature.
3) Very Comfortable.
4) Noise Cancellation is good.
1) Not for Bass Lovers.
2) Uninspiring Design.
3) Gets little warm after long usage.
SKULLCANDY – HESH 2
1) Clear Audio.
2) Solid Bass.
3) Removeable Cable.
4) Inline Remote and Microphone.
1) Not perfect when it comes to fitting.
2) Struggles in Instrumental and Classical music.
MI HEADPHONES COMFORT
The low 32-Ohm impedance allows the Mi Headphones Comfort to be used with most phones, laptops, and other portable devices. These headphones can absorb the impact of internal acoustic waves on the diaphragm reducing sound distortion and improving clarity and sharpness.The headphones have a frequency range of 20-40,000Hz and are rated for 50mW power. Notably, the new Xiaomi headphones come with Hi-Res Audio quality certification and offer “uncompromising music quality” as per the company.
1) The build quality is decent.
2) Very Comfortable to use.
3) Sound quality is very good.
4) Balanced Bass and Treble.
1) Minimalistic design not for everyone.
2) Not for Bass Lovers instead, go for JBL T-450
*Online Price changes every hour.
**Best Headphones under Rs.4000/- list will be updated on 2nd of every month.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE
For all the latest Tech News, Buying Guides and much more, don’t forget to Subscribe to Our Newsletter.