For the first time, we are going to start this weekly/monthly series of best apps and games for Android & iOS which will be updated in weeks/month, the 5 best apps will be updated on Monday and the top 5 games will be updated on Tuesday.
So, let’s get started!
1) Volume Notifications (Android)
Remember those time when you wanted to change the media volume but ended up changing ringtone volume. Well the Volume Notifications helps you Access your device’s sound sliders straight from the notification drawer!
It features quick settings for Android N, Android M and a discrete notification that matches your any launcher for Android 4.1 and above. Best part it’s there when you need it.
Google Play Info:
This tight little app becomes particularly useful when you want to keep or share any media streaming during a voice call or simply when access to physical buttons is limited or you just fancy a full touch device.
But it can also be a life saver when you need to quickly toggle that background audio. Never wished you had it? Well, now you do!
This application is open source and does not require any special permissions.
LightX is the top paid & one of the best apps for photo editing on iPhone in more than 100 countries is now available on Android for free.
Google Play Info:
LightX is all in one free picture editor to make photo collages, add photo frames to your pictures, add stickers, make cut out and photo background changer, blur photos, create cartoons and caricatures, create sweet selfies and portrait photos, change hair color, add color splash effects, merge photos for double & multiple exposure effects and apply many other tools to edit pictures. You can put text on your photos and create your own text memes as well.
LightX picture editor offers:
1. Cutout and Photo Background Changer
2. Color Splash Photo Effects
3. Merge photos
4. Professional image editing tools
5. Perfect your Selfie and portrait photos
6. Edit photos with range of photo filters
7. Advanced Photo Transform tools
8. Standard Photo Editing
and much much more!
3) Unseen – No Last Seen (Android)
Sometimes you don’t want to reply to some annoying friends but as soon as yo want to know what they have texted and then those blue ticks do hurts. Unseen is one of the best apps made for you!
Google Play Info:
If you don’t want others to know that you are reading their messages, Unseen is made for you!
Recover back your privacy on social networks and chats with this amazing app. You have now the freedom to read your friends’ messages incognito, without leaving any last seen notice or blue double check, and it works for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Viber!
Finally! No more read receipts, no check marks, no blue double tick or last seen!
This last seen hider is really easy to use: when you receive a message from one of these messenger apps, it will also be received in the Unseen application. There, you can read it freely, whenever you want, without having any of your friends knowing that you have seen it. Only when you will decide to respond, the « seen » or check marks notice will be displayed.
No need to remove internet connection or activate offline mode: Unseen provides a beautiful design and a simple to use interface where you can easily access messages and even sort them by messenger!
and it also works with WhatsApp photos, videos and audio files 😎
Here are some of the awesome features available in Unseen:
READ YOUR MESSAGES INCOGNITO
– Hide blue double tick for WhatsApp, no last seen for Facebook Messenger, no last read for Viber and more!
– Read chat messages invisibly and incognito, without your friends knowing
– Enjoy your WhatsApp photos, videos and audio files without leaving the double blue check notice
CENTRALIZE YOUR CHATS
– All your favorite chats at one place, where you can finey sort them by app
– Enable or disable Unseen for different chat apps like WhatsApp, Viber or messenger, and be invisible for selected chats only
SIMPLICITY & EFFICIENCY
– Chat heads ( also called Dashdow ) for quick message overview and multitasking
– Quick actions for enabling/disabling some services
– Beautiful user interface with customization features coming soon…
4) Text Converter (Open source) (Android)
Well, it needs no Introduction. Just take a look at what it can do.
Text Converter Features:
– Upside down text (hello -> oןןǝɥ)
– Text to ascii (ab -> 97 98)
– Text to binary (abc -> 01100001 01100010)
– Text to hex (ab -> 61 62)
– Text to octal (ab -> 141 142)
– Reverser text (abc def -> fed cba)
– Upper text (abc -> ABC)
– Lower text (AbC -> abc)
– Super script (ˢᵘᵖᵉʳˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗ)
– Sub script (ₕₑₗₗₒ)
– Morse code (Hello -> …. . .-.. .-.. —)
– Base64 (Hello -> aGVsbG8=)
and Much More.
5) FlySo – Social Networks (Android)
Use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all at the same place, easy to use.
* Add / Remove Any Tab You Want With Simple Click in Settings
* Dark Mode Theme (Enable It From App Settings)
* Enable / Disable Rotation Lock
* Download Video Option
* Download And share Photos Option
* Select And Copy Texts
* Hide Statue bar
* Change Text Size
* Change Tap Position
* Data Save Mode
These are the 5 best apps of the Week. We will post again next weeks on the same day with some more and new apps. If you like it please share it with your friend on Social Networks. Just hit those share button below.